Yupik's nut tray is a one-of-a-kind combination of exquisite nutty flavours, unlike any you've seen before! We handpicked our best nuts and brought to life a memorable gift for family, friends, colleagues, neighbors, in short anyone in your list!
This tray is meant to be shared: like happiness, it is only real when shared! Whether you need a party icebreaker or some inspiration for your next baking project, this deluxe mix is sure to come in handy, and will solve most of your cooking needs in no time.
When pistachios, cashews, walnuts, almonds, and pecans come together, the possibilities are limitless: from cakes to homemade mix, salads, dressings and beyond! Put your chef's hat on, it's time to bring your creation to life!
INSIDE THE SCOOP: A taste of what's inside!
Yupik's nut tray contains 5 different kinds of nuts, each one bringing their impressive nutrient richness to the table:
- Pecan halves : they contain numerous antioxidants, which may help prevent free radical damage, and represent an excellent source of manganese and copper
- Cashews: they are rich in minerals and vitamins, and represent an excellent source of magnesium, which may contribute to the development of bones
- Pistachios: they are rich in protein as well as fiber, and represent an excellent source of vitamin B6, which may help maintain a healthy nervous system
- Walnuts: they are rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids, and represent a good source of maganese and antioxidants
- Almonds: they are an excellent source of magnesium, manganese, copper, and vitamin E.
CULIINARY TWIST: The nutty affair!
Besides being nutrient rich, nuts are also packed with energy, hence, as usual, moderation is key! Several studies showed that consuming one serving of nuts per day is the best way to harness their nutritive properties. Now, the question is: what does it mean into practice? One serving is about 1 oz., ¼ cup. Since nuts differ in size, the number of nuts needed to make up ¼ cup is different for every nut. Basing on the information provided by the International Tree Nut Council Research and Education Foundation, here's what a serving looks like:
- Almonds: 20 to 24; squeeze them into your smoothies, or add them chopped into your soups, rice or quinoa salads, fruit dishes and more!
- Cashews: 16 to 18; use them to make your own cashew mayo, nut milk or nut butter: their creaminess will leave you speechless!
- Pecans: 18 to 20 halves; with their buttery flavor, they will brighten any recipe, from classic pies to pralines, cheesecakes, energy bars and all sort of crunchy homemade munchies!
- Walnuts: 7; sprinkle them in your cereal bowl and top it with honey and cinnamon: this is a guaranteed morning pick-me-up!
- Pistachios: 45 to 47; you can do almost anything with these little wonders, from cookies to ice cream, pesto sauce, nut butter, frosted pistachio bread and more!
HOW TO STORE YOUR NUT TRAY: Preserve freshness!
Store in a cool, dry place for up to 12 months.
|Daily Satur. Fat||13|